In order to simply browse our site www.zagoriphiloxenia.gr, no personal information of the User is collected.
Information provided by users when enrolling on the online annotation platform is only for safety reasons, in accordance with the law.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file embedded in your hard drive by the server of the site www.zagoriphiloxenia.gr you are visiting. This file is neither a virus nor spyware.
What are they used for?
Cookies are used to make surfing on the web easier for you. What actually happens when you visit an online shop for the first time is that the site’s server sends a file to your computer, which installs itself automatically on the disk. Thanks to this cookie, you will be recognised the next time you visit the same site www.zagoriphiloxenia.gr and you won’t have to enter all your details again.
Cookies and IP address
When you visit one of our websites we accept one or more cookies on your computer. The cookie is a small file that is placed on your computer or device with which you browse the internet.
Types of cookies
There are three different types of cookies:
- Basic cookies: These cookies are necessary for the operation of our website insofar as registration is required (eg posting comments). Without the use of these cookies the commenting service of our websites will not be able to work.
- Third-party cookies: We use these types of cookies to track the performance of our sites and how their users can use them. These cookies provide us with information that helps us provide better articles and services to users. They also help us identify areas of our site that do not work properly or need maintenance.
- Functional Cookies: Functional cookies are used to remember your site's preferences on our websites. This can be anything like remembering your city in a weather forecast or storing your username (where needed) so you do not have to register it from the beginning when you return to our site.
We can also monitor IP addresses. An IP address is a number that can identify the Internet Provider and the user's country of origin. IP cannot provide personal information.
Can cookies be erased or blocked?
You will be invaded by Internet cookies whichever browser you use (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla etc.). Although there are no miracle solutions, you can consider the following:
- Erase cookies: all you need to do is find the folder/file where cookies are stored on your computer and delete them. If you do this by hand, you need to remember to do it regularly.
- Block cookies: if you want to block website's cookies, you need to configure your browser to categorically refuse all cookies that try to access your computer. The only disadvantage of this option is that you will no longer be recognised automatically on your favourite online. You need to be careful, though, because categorically blocking certain cookies may mean that you are no longer able to shop online
- Set your browser’s alert system: you simply need to configure your browser to warn you each time a cookie is sent, letting you decide whether to allow the cookie or not. The only disadvantage of this solution is that you will spend more time refusing or accepting cookies than actually surfing the web
- Use specialist software: you can download software that protects you against cookies. These software programmes, can be configured to let you change the content of the cookies that apply to you. These programmes, some of which are free, can be downloaded on the Internet
The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor / user of the services of our website is subject to the terms of this section as well as to the relevant provisions of Greek Law 2472/1997 on the protection of individuals from the protection of personal data as completed (Directives 95/46 / EC and 97/66 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 29 October 2000 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data) FROM). These terms are formulated taking into account both the rapid development of technology and in particular the Internet and the existing - albeit not fully developed - network of legal provisions on these issues. In this context, any relevant regulation will be the subject of this section. In any case Our site reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data by informing the visitors / users and within the existing or possible legal framework. If a visitor / user does not agree with the terms of protection of personal data provided in this section, he / she ought not to use the services of our website.
The personal information that collected by the network is follows:
• Links to other pages ("Links"). Our site contains links to other websites www.galanishotel.gr that are not controlled by itself but by third parties (natural or legal persons). Under no circumstances is our Website www.zagoriphiloxenia.gr. responsible for the Terms of Privacy that they follow.
• IP Addresses. The IP address through which the PC has access to the Internet and then to our website is used exclusively for gathering statistics.
General terms of protection of personal data.
Our website preserves the personal nature of your information and may not transfer it to any third party (natural or legal person) for any reason, except for the relevant provisions of the law and to the competent authorities alone.
Our site maintains personal data files that the visitor / user sends only for communication, financial, and tax purposes.
The visitor / user can contact the appropriate department to cross-check the existence of the file, correct it, change it or delete it.
Our website www.zagoriphiloxenia.gr and in particular the marketing department can process part or all of the data you have sent for statistical, financial and service information purposes.